Tips to improve WiFi
Update to latest Firmware on your Wifi Router or Access Point
– older firmware may not be providing you the optimal settings for the device and may have bugs in the code
Find the best postion for your WiFi router
- all rooms are not the same, a router hidden in a cabinet away or inside the rack may be limiting the range and performance, wireless router, need open spaces, away from walls and obstructions.
Heavy-duty appliances or electronics running in close proximity can impact Wi-Fi performance
Do you have a dual band Router
- get better throughput by switching to the 5GHz band instead of using the the 2.4GHz band
- with neighbouring wireless networks on the same channel, you will encounter signal congestion and performance issues
Upgrade to a meshed WiFi System
- range extenders only do half the job, If you want seamless connectivity in the office or home, consider a Wi-Fi system instead
whedo.it we can design and install an enterprise grade WiFi Solution that will not have you speaking to the bank manager.
Book in a time now to discuss how we can help improve your WiFi Issues.